Wednesday, October 2, 2013

it's as if you are the moon and i am the tide.


 This post is part of "Zany Style Reloaded". These are pictures in which I am going to make into a book of recorded outfits I pick out that I wear over the course of about 4 months. I am using some of these pictures to be entered into my book and I will be including into my art portfolio for applying to colleges. I hope you guys; my followers, fellow bloggers, friends and family like it and I really hope the colleges I apply to, do also. Thank you everyone for the support over the years, I really think that this is a new start for me and I will keep you all posted when the book is being processed and will post pictures once it is finished (around the end of winter).




~tati~




**If you didn't already know, you can click on the pictures to see them larger.

No comments: